AHEC Meeting Minutes | January 17, 2017
AHEC Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 8:30pm @ Crafts Lounge
Attendees: Seamus Bann, Sandro Salgueiro, Govind Ramnarayan, Rio LaVigne, Adam Berinsky
Presided by Seamus Bann, Minutes by Sandro Salgueiro
- [Vote] - Approval of Meeting Minutes
- [Update] - Inventory Officer Selection
- [Update] - Events Committee Update
- [Update] - Communities Committee Update
- [Update] - First Floor Computer Room
- [Discussion] - Upcoming Events
- [Discussion] - Plants for People Project
- [Discussion] - Officer Tracking
- Open Floor
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Inventory Officer Selection
- Keep Publicity committee.
- Will contact recent rejectees and offer positions as they become available.
- Events Committee Update
- Garment district event happened, done for IAP.
- Super Bowl is the next big event (on Super Bowl Sunday).
- Get pizza.
- Events committee meeting to happen soon.
- Hired four new people to fill vacancies.
- Communities Committee Update
- First meeting is next week. Haven’t been able to get in touch with Stephanie, so will lead the meetings until a new officer is found.
- Upcoming Events
- Staff luncheon. Will make laser etched acrylic keychains and give away gift cards.
- Plants for People Project
- They want to host an event in Ashdown (e.g. how to plant things as a way to manage stress). Could work out depending on Hulsizer availability.
- Officer Tracking
- Need more info on officers. How long has the person served? In what positions? When is that person unavailable? Would like to have a master database of officers experiences.
- Open floor
- Inventory: heavy dumbbells: not buy. Classic NES: would be cool, but hard to find. Star Ocean: yes. Bike repair station: yes. Board game: yes.