AHEC Meeting Minutes | November 29, 2016
AHEC Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 8:30pm @ Crafts Lounge
Attendees: Seamus Bann, Katharine Roman, Sandro Salgueiro, Ali Vakilian, Govind Ramnarayan (Skype), Malvika
Presided by Malvika, Minutes by Sandro Salgueiro
- [Vote] - Approval of Meeting Minutes
- [Update] - Communities Committee Update
- [Update] - Next MHH
- [Update] - Events Committee Update
- [Update] - Operations Committee Update
- [Update] - Officer Coordinator Update
- [Discussion] - Future meetings in Dec/Jan
- Open Floor
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Communities Committee Update
- Met with Gaby and went over how we run the lottery. The plan is to do lotteries monthly from now on.
- Shirts for volunteers have arrived and are in Seamus’ room.
- Met with Stephanie to discuss open doors night. What went well, what could be improved.
- No arts events have happened. Need to discuss with Natasha.
- Everything on the Fun Fund was approved.
- Cherry Pie and Intramurals are going fine.
- Next MHH
- Next one will be in Tang.
- Events Committee Update
- Applying for GSC funding for events.
- Potluck was sparser than usual but went ok.
- Operations Committee Update
- Regular duties are going well. Publicity and Inventory are going well.
- Inventory: table to test things in the lobby. Bike cleanup: haven’t yet cut locks because a few bikes are in really good condition. Would like to donate bikes instead of doing a bike auction.
- Officer Coordinator Update
- Transition is taken care of.
- Website should be updated with new officers’ photos.
- Future meetings in Dec/Jan
- Next closed AHEC meeting will be on Dec 13 (last of the year).
- Start again on Jan 10.
- Biweekly meetings start back on Jan 24.
- Open floor
- Should start thinking about recruiting new AHEC members. Look for potential talent among current officers.