AHEC Meeting Minutes | July 31st, 2014
AHEC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, July 31st, 2014, 7:30pm @ Crafts lounge
Attendees: Adam, Alin (Skype), Ho-Jun, Jess, Orpheus, Christopher Foy
- Thirsty ear food services to change
- Chartwell's to take over the food
- Administration interested in input from the community
- Will await further information from the administration
- Items from Hulsizer were found to be missing
- Will do inventory of keys and the people who have access to them
- Orientation update: 4 main events
- IKEA trip-in collaboration with Warehouse & SidPac
- Dance party. Different groups will come and dance. There will be a masquerade party. Alcohol will be provided
- Dessert night-List of desserts ready
- Will create volunteer list for orientation
- Will coordinate with publicity
- Will try to aggressively recruit newcomers.
- Speed friending
- Giving out USB drives with information about Ashdown.
- Will print nametags
- Other events:
- Floor cup: Prize trophy, 2.5hrs, A number of activities. Food might be provided.
- Put laminated signs on basketball hoop.
- Please be respectful. Hours are 10am-9pm.
- AHEC reports
- Ops: Nothing
- Tres: Grilling class a success, might be a follow-up. Working on post-event reports. 3rd floor wants to do a ping-pong tournament.
- Secr: Talked to his officers
- OffCoord: Got list of key codes