AHEC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, June, 5th, 2014, 7:30pm @ Crafts lounge
Attendees: Adam, Alin (Skype), Ho-Jun, Jess, Jordan, Katie, Lisa Guay (resident), Orpheus
- AHEC reports
- World Cup viewings to be held in collaboration with SidPac and Thirsty Ear. We get the first game, Sid-Pac gets the last game.
- Inflatable pool a no-go, dunk tank a possibility.
- Ashdown events Google Calendar up
- Missing recycling bins
- Some residents report that their recycling bins are missing; proposing we resupply recycling bins (to be kept at the front desk for all residents to get).
- GSC June GCM
- Discussion on budget. Divestment proposal did not pass. May go on a revote.
- AHEC office hours
- AHEC office hours to start on June 21st, 1-3pm
- Housemaster night @ Thirsty
- 7-9pm, free snacks, 21+, publicity will create a poster design