19:30 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
In attendance: Dierdre, Shabnam, Katie, Jordan, Misha, Shaiyan, Jonas, Eva
- TEEC Representative
- Chris attends TEEC meetings regularly.
- No smoking signs.
- Preliminary survey about noise problems above Thirsty conducted.
- No noise complaints in Fall 2013.
- Chris emailed affected residents and received responses from all of them and there were no complaints.
- Chris is no longer looking into this issue.
- Chris will do a short writeup about it.
- Re-felting pool table and new couch from Will Fund.
- Picking a couch will happen in the next week or so. Chris got a quote for re-felting and it will go through Denise.
- Pool cues in the next Will Fund.
- Ashdown Super Bowl party in progress.
- Event suggestions for Thirsty to get more people to come.
- People can organize personal parties at the Thirsty for $100 and get a bartender and the space.
- Looking for someone to organize Game of Thrones night at the Thirsty.
- Need 1 month lead time to organize an event.
- Thirsty theoretically has a catering service but they only have 1 chef so cannot put out a lot of food.
- If you were to reserver the bar on a Friday, food can be arranged for with enough lead time.
- Shaiyan leaves.
- AHEC Elections
- AHEC nomination dinner on Thursday Feb 27. No Coffee Hour.
- Can decline after 24 hours wait time.
- Speech Night on March 6.
- AHEC Elections March 12.
- Closed door AHEC meeting March 13. Potential announcement of the new AHEC at Coffee Hour after the meeting.
- Spring Officer hiring timeline:
Advertise Friday March 14 - 30. Open House for answering questions on March 20 during Coffee Hour. Interviews on April 4,5,6. Decisions April 7. Acceptances April 9.
- Officer Social Events
- Have a dinner on Feb 25 (Jonas)
- Eva will organize ice-skating (Jan 25/26, Feb 8/9)
- Officer Points
- Awarded. Website will be updated in a few days.