19:30 Crafts Lounge
(back to list)
In attendance: Misha, Shabnam, Jordan, Eva, Jonas, Hans-Christian
- Dorm Security Proposal
- Jonas heard about it from someone on SPEC.
- Cameras and card readers
- GSC recently learned and got involved.
- How will visitors to Thirsty be handled or large scale events at Ashdown like July 4 bbq, orientation bbq.
- Jonas will go to the HCA meeting but there is no date sent.
- Servery fridge broke but was never unplugged so it ended up with broken parts and it is still not fixed.
- Wait on fridge shelving until after fridge issue resolved.
- Will Fund
- Jordan talking to Thirsty and Publicity about new shared printer.
- Housing won't allow pull-up bars.
- Chris had offered Thirsty will pay for supplies if we purchase a printer for our shared use.
- Jordan will talk to MIT IST to setup this printer and we can each (AHEC, Thirsty) use our account numbers to print.
- Umbrellas run from $40 to $400.
- Get 2-3 air mattresses for checkout.
- Basketball hoops range from $200 - $1000.
- Electric piano: keyboards ($200) vs piano ($1500 - $2500)
- Chris hasn't responded about pool tables yet.
- Rowing machines range from $200 - $2000.
- Eva will email out last years proposal format.
- Task Management
- Current officer handbook is outdated and not very useful.
- We need to add all our existing and new policies added to it.
- Jordan will write out the policies in a google doc and we can edit and integrate them into the handbook.
- Information on how to use hulsizer, kitchen and other Ashdown resources.
- Reporting broken items in a timely manner so we can get them fixes asap.
- Volunteer coordinator system is up and running.