19:30 Crafts Lounge
(back to list)
In attendance: Misha, Shabnam, Jordan, Adam, Ludwig, Jonas, Nadim, Yuriy
- Ludwig - dinner for CPS
- Last year we did one dinner/month for Cherry Pie Society.
- Can we do it again this year?
- Ludwig talked to SidPac to see what they do.
- SidPac has dinner for all COSI events once or twice a month. Budget is $10/person and 10 people are allowed to come after filling out an online form where participants are selected from the pool of applicants.
- The system works well for them.
- Ludwig has started to get in touch with people who organized the Chomsky event and is thinking of a new event to discuss movies which more people at the dorm may be interested in.
- Planning to ask housemasters if they would be interested in hosting one CPS dinner.
- Asking for $100 more than budget.
- AHEC approves.
- Yuriy joins meeting.
- Officer Transition Dinner
- Send out presentation to all officers.
- Ludwig leaves meeting.
- Nadim - Watching Games
- Nadim wants to go watch a Celtics game. Could AHEC subsidize tickets $5 or $10 per ticket?
- SidPac subsidizes about $8/ticket.
- Nadim expects 10 - 15 Ashdown residents.
- AHEC will subsidize $10/ticket/Ashdown resident.
- Nadim leaves meeting.
- AHEC Advisory Council
- Dheera, Andy, Brandon, Rong, Andrea
- Art Officer
- When should we recruit? Aarthy has been doing the job.
- Newsletter writers
- Recruiting new writers - offer mugs, tees.