February 7, 2013
19:30 Crafts Lounge
(back to list)
- GSC meeting updates
- They talked about commercial development in Kendall Square.
- GSC has a surplus of money and they are asking for suggestions for what to do with it.
- Mice problems
- There have been more complaints about mice.
- There are a lot of things residents can do to avoid attracting mice.
- Denise sends out an email every once in awhile.
- Andrea will send an e-mail similar to Denise's soon.
- Brunch officer recruitment
- We have decided who will be the new brunch officer.
- Freezer update
- The freezer broke last week, but it has been fixed and it is now working.
- People who lost things have been told about it.
- Lunar new year event
- This event is supposed to be Saturday night.
- We are expecting a lot of snow and winds from the approaching blizzard.
- If the weather outside is unsafe for travelling, we are going to stop advertising to other dorms because we don't want people travelling in dangerous conditions.
- Other than that, we are going to hold as much of the event as we can.
- Front desk fine system update
- The fine system is now running.
- Ashley is going to have a key for the drop box.
- Casino night planning
- Andy is going to do publicity for it.
- Dealer Recruitment will be included in the publicity.
- Rong and Amanda will be shopping.
- Ann is going to make brownies.
- Ashdown constitution amendment
- Andrea proposed an amendment to how AHEC members can be removed.
- The current constitution requires a 20 person petition and 2/3 of the house needs to vote yes.
- We will talk about this some other time.