November 1, 2012
19:30 Crafts Lounge
(back to list)
- Floor offficers
- Lauren Rigel - Floor 2 officer
- Joint event with Jamie and Floor 4 - renting out a small theater in Sommerville.
- Also hosting a dessert night on Sunday.
- Jamie Rosen - Floor 4 officer
- Joint event with Lauren and Floor 2 - renting out a small theater in Sommerville.
- Going to host a snack night sometime soon.
- Unauthorized Hulsizer use
- The Hulsizer room has been left unlocked multiple times recently, and there have been groups using the Hulsizer room at times when there weren't reservations.
- There is a key at the front desk that can be checked out by officers.
- Andrea is going to send an e-mail to the officers to remind them that the Hulsizer room should be locked after every event.
- Officer mid-term checkins and officer/AHEC feedback
- Andy is going to e-mail his officers to get them to fill out the feedback forms.
- Almost all of the other officers gave feedback.
- Election result viewing/Cherry Pie Society meeting
- The cherry pie society officers would like to use the election event for extra publicity.
- They are waiting for Brandon's response.
- Alumni/orientation committee event
- The handbook says that there should be an alumni event in the Fall. This is not normally done so we will not require them to do that.
- Rong will be in charge of talking with the Alumni/orientation committee.
- Ashdown garden
- There were multiple errors in communication with Dan (the worker from grounds that helped us out so much with getting the garden buil.t)
- There was a setup event to get the garden started a few weekends ago.
- Carl and Andy are going to finish setting up the garden this weekend.
- We are going to invite Dan to Thanksgiving dinner for all the help he has given us with getting the garden ready.
- Bike auction
- After the bike clean out, there were some bikes that were abandoned.
- Eva is going to run an auction to get rid of the left over bikes.
- AHEC presentation at coffee hour
- This will be a short presentation to let everyone know what AHEC has done this semester.
- This will also be a great opportunity to get feedback from the community.
- We will plan to have this at the November 29th coffee hour.
- Eva suggested an "AHEC Office Hours" event.
- Andrea is going to e-mail to the dorm about what AHEC has done.
- We are also going to advertise an AHEC table at the November 29th coffee hour.