May 20th 2010
19:30 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
- Keys - Matt asked; Denise ordered. Matt will distribute when they are in
- Drying Racks - Nicole Ordered. Dheera Will Make Poster. Albert will work with front desk. Nicole will make sure everything gets done.
- World Cup - Kunle will work events with Dimiter and interested residents. Decorate Hulsizer with flags?
- Costco Membership - Nicole will report back next public meeting.
- Versus - Matt will ask Mike again about Versus. It's too expensive to get for the whole house.
- Proc Cards - Matt will email the people about proc cards
- Living Things Committee - Kay will approve living things committee budget and ask them to purchase.
- Social Committee Officer Search - Hunter will ask housing if we can have two more officers. Nicole will put out application.
- BBQ Budget - I'll look at last year's BBQ Budget and get back to Kay, she will send it off
- Brunch report - I'll ask Amy to get back to Kay
- Closed meeting next Thursday in the Fabyan Room
- Dry Erase Markers - Hunter ask Brandon how many, then buy a ton of dry erase markers erasers and holders
- Room Photos - Nicole will send to Matt. Dheera will work with Denise to get access to empty rooms and take photos.
- Yard Sale - August 7th. Amanda will send very brief email to Ashdown-talk
- Kitchen Standards - Amanda will work with Denise, John (Thirsty Chef), and committee officers to work standards
- Food Labeling - Amanda will get three colors date stickers and permanent markers and place them in kitchen
- Recycling/Compost Bins - Compost bins are here. Common recycling bins are coming. Matt will work with Denise and Marilena to get prices for medium bins for rooms.
- Oil Spill Poster - Matt will ask Marilena to make poster. She should try to be objective - facts about how it happened is OK; who is responsible is politically charged and should be left out
- MIT/Harvard Party - Matt will work to get activities committee funding
- Hammocks - Matt will ask Denise first, then ask Amneet to look for hammock prices
- ZipBike - Matt will ask Jake at SP how much he's willing to do. We will offer SP proceeds in return for bike maintenance service. Matt will ask more about how the program runs, how they got bikes, etc...
- Outdoor Projector/Screen - Matt will ask Denise about projector/screen. We will wait for Edgar to get quotes
- Kevin's Suggestions - Matt will ask Kevin to come to next public meeting to discuss his suggesions. Dheera should come to that one, too.