AHEC meeting minutes
2009-02-12 19:30 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
- Mardi Gras Party: We're going to hold a Mardi Gras coffee
hour with King Cakes, pecan pies, and other New Orleans/Mardi Gras
- Web-Raising: The Orlandos are having a web-raising event next
weekend to create website content to dump in simple form on the current
website, to be imported over the summer into the new website system.
- HVAC issues: Fan belts are shredding and the contractor is sufficiently
alarmed that there is now a small army of people paying attention to the building
waiting to fix any issues that come up. Please report even the slightest hint
of a problem with your heating to Denise .
- Cellphones: Verizon has been turned on. AT&T is supposed to
turn on in about a month.
- AHEC Nominations Dinner: We're going to have a nomination dinner in
place of coffee hour on March 5 to start the AHEC elections process. Sign-up
details will be distributed via ashdown@mit and posters in the near future.
- Crates: Housing wants all the crates back for moving. If you have
any, you must return them or eventually your room will be searched and you will
be charged. AHEC is also unpacking some of the incidental things we brought
from W1 but have not yet found a permanent place for here.