AHEC meeting minutes
2009-01-29 19:30 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
- Ashdown Savings: We have a significant amount of money
available for captial equipment, including saved room rental revenue in the old
building and money left by Avery Ashdown in his will. We are looking into new
weight-room/gym equipment, and also making a significant expansion to our movie
- Athletics Officer: Johnny Rameseder is going to be our new Athletics
Officer. He will look into fielding Ashdown IM teams for the Spring season.
- Cultural Brunch: We are working on having the brunch
committee collaborate with the cultural committee, and/or outside cultural
organizations to produce culturally themed brunches similar to those at S-P.
- Ashdown Website: We will plan to have an intensive session to
generate content for our website on Feb 21.
- Restructuring Officers: Next year we might try to lower the
number of seniority points we give out to officers, since 3 points is a lot
already, and we don't feel like we have the latitude to give extra points
for outstanding work.