AHEC meeting minutes
2008-10-30 20:00 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
- Cellphones - Housing says cellphone repeaters for AT&T and Verizon may not be up until mid-December. Since this is a repeated delay, we will email Housing and IS&T and ask for a temporary solution such as allowing residents to check out VoIP phones for free until the repeaters are online.
- Heating - The repairmen woul like to work later than 6 Monday-Friday and on weekends also, so they can finish faster. We decided to let them go 9-7 Monday-Friday and Noon-5 Saturday-Sunday.
- Meeting with Phoneix Group - We will meet with the phoenix group on Nov. 4 to discuss the consequences of the W1 delays for our communities, and we may make these meetings monthly to ensure we continue to live in the same building happily.
- Bike racks - The City of Cambridge requires that the bike racks we have not be tampered with, despite their inadequate capacity. We will consider getting the outdoor bike racks covered for the winter.
- Printer - Running our own print server like SP is difficult; for now, the printer officers will keep track of quotas in Excel.
- Halloween - We should implement our usual party security measures for the Halloween party tomorrow (e.g. lock down most gates).