AHEC meeting minutes
2008-07-17 19:30 Crafts Lounge (back to list)
- Denise meeting
- Reservations policy agreed with Denise (Hulsizer and BBQ reservable, housing gets revenues, housing does maintainence in return). Ashdown-wide events done by Ashdown residents get free reservation.
- Want to have a calendar so it is easy to see when things are booked
- Hulsizer room in use Sun-Thu 6-8pm for dining, Thu 8:30-10:30 for coffee hour prep and cleanup
- Microwaves in all suite kitchens but not common kitchens. Solution: since the undergrads will not get microwaves, 4 of those could be used for the common kitchens
- Harbor cruise reception funded by GSC in Hulsizer room, 31-Aug, reserved 4-6pm
- Dining update
- Price will be $8/meal, walk-in, all you can eat, Sun-Thu evenings
- Run by independent entrepreneur with staff of cooks that has experience with meals at several fraternities
- Flyer update - David to continue Dheera's work, due 4-Aug to housing for printing
- MIT events being done at Ashdown: 8-Sep: MIT's opening of Ashdown ceremony, open to all of MIT? 31-Oct: art dedication?
- "Taste of the Northwest" on 20-Sep, Ashdown in charge of dinner
- Dessert event will be "Seven natural wonders"